Monday, October 6, 2008

My Nothing To Do Holiday....

Recently... Hari Raya Aidilfitri Holiday..... Catega was going back to kampung (village) after so long not going back (may be.. around 3 month and half... it's a long time ...may be)....

Sleeeeeepppp
(photo source www. superstock.com)
What i do...at Kampung?
Nothing to do .... i am just sleep.... then going to my grandpa house... visit them hear they advised....., after that meet my uncle ESTRUE who is big fan and supporter of Candy AF.
He also have invited me to blog about Candy.... and it's a interesting think to me and i will consider about it. But may be i will do it........ so just wait more update about Candy.....

Pretty Candy photo
(photo source from www.candyklikz.com)

After that talking about business with my uncle and brothers.... (what business it's secret... but if any one who want to invest... can contact Catega for details at categablog@gmail.com)

After that.... doing a little raya visit to relative who celebrate hari raya.... then going back to KK.

So that was my nothing to do holiday.... and nothing update from Catega also....

see ya soon for more story and update from Catega and may be a lot of Candy (not sweet) story also....

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails