Catega feel very lonely right now.... have a out station work at Shah Alam... So what to do when you alone with no want else with you.... Catega feel very boring..... all my friends are outside from Shah Alam.
Friday, April 25, 2008
- Shop in the afternoon to get your ideal fit because feet swell up during the day. Make sure the fit is comfortable.
- Don’t expect new shoes to stretch so that you will eventually fit. You should find the perfect pair at first try.
- Ensure you heel sit properly in the shoe without it riding up or down each time you walk. Look for good cushioning.
- Avoid buying shoes made of synthetic material. Pick shoes with fabric upper. This way, you will lessen your chances of blistering because these are breathable materials.
- Make sure heels are no more than 2 ¼ inches high to ensure comfort. Keep stilettos for special occasions.
- Don’t be thrifty when it comes to comfort.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Every one must love their sister or brother right? here are some of pics of my little sister Ketty. She is around 4 years old right now and very naughty....
Just look to her teeth, when she bites you... you feel the pain
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Last night almost 90% of Sabah area were affected with the shortage of electric power. And turn this state to the "dark ages". According to the New Sabah Times, this problem occur after the 153KV transmission line between Inanam and Karambunai tripped and subsequently triggered a tripping at the independent power plant (IPP) in Sepanggar Bay near here and many power stations in the west coast area. The problem started at about 6.45pm causing the major power system to collapse. Why so many area in Sabah is affected? "it happen because SESB is lost some 500 megawatts of power, so it affect to many consumer" say Chendramatah Sinteh, Sabah Electricity Sdn Bhd (SESB) corporate communications manager.
With this power cut happen yesternight, it turn KK city into darkness in it was a history the darkness night in KK after 1996 the Greg Tragedy. Many people say that, the power occur because of sabotage, But the that are the wrong info. The power cut was start from 6.45 p.m and recover again around 10.30 p.m.
Hopefully it never happen again in this coming time. If we look again, what happen last night... manu people are in trouble... business is closing early, people can't do there works and many more... Thank God because it just a temporary... So my advice here to Sabahan be prepared.